The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: llvm-toolchain-11
- Migration status for libclc (0.2.0+git20190827-6 to 0.2.0+git20190827-8): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): libclc llvm-toolchain-11 (not considered)
- Depends: libclc llvm-toolchain-11 (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/libc/libclc.html
- 14 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered