8 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2020-13114: An issue was discovered in libexif before 0.6.22. An unrestricted size in handling Canon EXIF MakerNote data could lead to consumption of large amounts of compute time for decoding EXIF data.
- CVE-2020-13112: An issue was discovered in libexif before 0.6.22. Several buffer over-reads in EXIF MakerNote handling could lead to information disclosure and crashes. This is different from CVE-2020-0093.
- CVE-2020-13113: An issue was discovered in libexif before 0.6.22. Use of uninitialized memory in EXIF Makernote handling could lead to crashes and potential use-after-free conditions.
- CVE-2020-12767: exif_entry_get_value in exif-entry.c in libexif 0.6.21 has a divide-by-zero error.
- CVE-2016-6328: A vulnerability was found in libexif. An integer overflow when parsing the MNOTE entry data of the input file. This can cause Denial-of-Service (DoS) and Information Disclosure (disclosing some critical heap chunk metadata, even other applications' private data).
- CVE-2018-20030: An error when processing the EXIF_IFD_INTEROPERABILITY and EXIF_IFD_EXIF tags within libexif version 0.6.21 can be exploited to exhaust available CPU resources.
- CVE-2020-0093: In exif_data_save_data_entry of exif-data.c, there is a possible out of bounds read due to a missing bounds check. This could lead to local information disclosure with no additional execution privileges needed. User interaction is needed for exploitation.Product: AndroidVersions: Android-8.0 Android-8.1 Android-9 Android-10Android ID: A-148705132
- CVE-2017-7544: libexif through 0.6.21 is vulnerable to out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability in exif_data_save_data_entry function in libexif/exif-data.c caused by improper length computation of the allocated data of an ExifMnote entry which can cause denial-of-service or possibly information disclosure.