The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.3.0 instead of
- 616 days old (5 needed)
- python3-libi8x/mips unsatisfiable Depends: python3 (<< 3.7)
- python3-libi8x/mipsel unsatisfiable Depends: python3 (<< 3.7)
- missing build on s390x: libi8x-dev, libi8x0 (from 0.0.4-1)
- Updating libi8x introduces new bugs: #875373, #918519
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/libi/libi8x.html
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Not considered