Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.2.1 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 37-day delay is over.
- 1924 days old (37 needed)
- libinotify-kqueue has no binaries on any arch
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- nothing built yet, autopkgtest delayed
- Required age increased by 32 days because of autopkgtest
- Not considered