The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for libmawk (1.0.1-1 to 1.0.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by bdale, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by bdale
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/libm/libmawk.html
- 98 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered