The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: glibc
- Migration status for librtr (0.7.0-1 to 0.8.0-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Depends: librtr glibc (not considered)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/libr/librtr.html
- autopkgtest for librtr/0.8.0-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 6 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered