this package seems to have new commits in its VCS but has
not yet updated debian/changelog. You should consider updating
the Debian changelog and uploading this new version into the archive.
Here are the relevant commit logs:
Merge: ad296dd d9e1438
Author: João Seckler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Jul 20 23:25:29 2019 -0300
Update upstream source from tag 'upstream/1.21'
Update to upstream version '1.21'
with Debian dir f0446188b10d811e6a7875cac13f952faf85e8b5
Merge: ca1aa07 55d72f3
Author: Joao Seckler <email@example.com>
Date: Sat Jul 20 18:52:00 2019 -0300
Import Debian changes 1.21-2
liwc (1.21-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA as maintainer. (see #768832)
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends fields and bumped level to 12.
- Added Homepage field.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
- Updated VCS fields to use Salsa.
- Updated Format field to use https.
- Updated Source field.
* debian/rules: enabled all hardening compilation flags.
* debian/tests/*: created to provide simple CI test.