The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for logging-tree (- to 1.9-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/l/logging-tree.html
- ∙ ∙ 186 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered