A new upstream version is available: 21.04.0
A new upstream version 21.04.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for mate-window-applets (20.04.0-1 to 20.04.0-2): BLOCKED: Needs an approval (either due to a freeze, the source suite or a manual hint)
- Issues preventing migration:
- blocked by freeze: does not have autopkgtest (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/m/mate-window-applets.html
- 47 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered