The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status for mlocate (- to 0.26-5): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- mlocate has no binaries on any arch
- nothing built yet, autopkgtest delayed
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- 290 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered