A new upstream version is available: 3.0.0~rc1
A new upstream version 3.0.0~rc1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for mopidy-mpris (- to 2.0.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating mopidy-mpris introduces new bugs: #937076
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/m/mopidy-mpris.html
- 373 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered