Steinar H. Gunderson
amd64 arm64 armel armhf i386 mips mips64el mipsel ppc64el
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
This package will soon be part of the auto-protobuf transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for nageru (1.9.0-2 to 1.9.1-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by sesse
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/nageru.html
- 19 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered