A new upstream version is available: 2.0.0
A new upstream version 2.0.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
This package will soon be part of the auto-openssl transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for netopeer2 (- to 1.1.39-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating netopeer2 introduces new bugs: #981761
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/netopeer2.html
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by ondrej
- blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- Additional info:
- 198 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered