A new upstream version is available: 2.1.36
A new upstream version 2.1.36 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
- Migrates after: sysrepo
- Migration status for netopeer2 (- to 2.0.35-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ Updating netopeer2 would introduce bugs in testing: #1001796, #981761
- ∙ ∙ Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/netopeer2.html
- ∙ ∙ missing build on armel
- ∙ ∙ missing build on armhf
- ∙ ∙ missing build on i386
- ∙ ∙ missing build on mipsel
- ∙ ∙ missing build on ppc64el
- ∙ ∙ arch:armel not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- ∙ ∙ arch:armhf not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- ∙ ∙ arch:i386 not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- ∙ ∙ arch:ppc64el not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): netopeer2 sysrepo
- ∙ ∙ Depends: netopeer2 sysrepo
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ 259 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered