A new upstream version is available: 1.8.2
A new upstream version 1.8.2 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
RFS: A sponsor is needed to update this package.
A Debian contributor is looking
for a sponsor to upload a package update.
It might be the regular maintainer who does not have any upload right
yet, or it might be someone who just wants to help for a bugfix or
a new upstream version. In any case, if you have upload rights and
care about this package and Debian in general, you should look
into sponsoring this update.
Please see bug number #934157 for more information.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migration status for netperfmeter (- to 1.8.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating netperfmeter introduces new bugs: #914333, #914336
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by email@example.com
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/netperfmeter.html
- 301 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered