The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: neutron
- Migration status for neutron-dynamic-routing (- to 2:15.0.0-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends-Indep: neutron-dynamic-routing neutron (not considered)
- Depends: neutron-dynamic-routing neutron (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency (indep)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/neutron-dynamic-routing.html
- 125 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered