2 binary packages have unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 4.4.3
A new upstream version 4.4.3 is available, you should consider packaging it.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as python2-rm.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migrates after: hdf5/amd64, hdf5/arm64, hdf5/armel, hdf5/armhf, hdf5/i386, hdf5/mips, hdf5/mips64el, hdf5/mipsel, hdf5/ppc64el, hdf5/s390x
- 627 days old (5 needed)
- Updating nexus introduces new bugs: #893383, #896357
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/nexus.html
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/amd64
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/arm64
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/armel
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/armhf
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/i386
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/mips
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/mips64el
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/mipsel
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/ppc64el
- Impossible Depends: nexus -> hdf5/s390x
- Not considered