The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.3.0 instead of
- Migrates after: node-react
- 182 days old (2 needed)
- node-react-audio-player/armel unsatisfiable Depends: nodejs (>= 6)
- Updating node-react-audio-player introduces new bugs: #920844
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/n/node-react-audio-player.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- Checking build-dependency on amd64
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Not considered