Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
- Migration status for opensvc (- to 1.8~20170412-3): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating opensvc introduces new bugs: #945680
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by kelbert, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/o/opensvc.html
- 1015 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered