The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
This package is part of the ongoing testing transition known as auto-orcania.
Please avoid uploads unrelated to this transition, they would
likely delay it and require supplementary work from the release
managers. On the other hand, if your package has problems
preventing it to migrate to testing, please fix them
as soon as possible.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: glibc
- Migration status for orcania (2.1.1-4 to 2.2.1-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Depends: orcania glibc (not considered)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/o/orcania.html
- autopkgtest for orcania/2.2.1-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 5 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered