A new upstream version is available: 1.4.2
A new upstream version 1.4.2 is available, you should consider packaging it.
This package will soon be part of the auto-proj transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status for osm2pgsql (1.4.1+ds-1 to 1.4.1+ds-2): Waiting for test results, another package or too young (no action required now - check later)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Too young, only 9 of 10 days old
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/o/osm2pgsql.html
- Overriding age needed from 10 days to 10 by sramacher
- Ignoring block request by freeze, due to unblock request by sramacher
- Not considered