The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
1 bug tagged patch in the BTS
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for oz (0.17.0-1 to 0.17.0-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating oz introduces new bugs: #946731
- autopkgtest for oz/0.17.0-2: amd64: Pass, arm64: Regression ♻
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/o/oz.html
- 179 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered