Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.2 instead of
- Migration status for partman-hfs (- to 8): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ partman-hfs/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ partman-hfs/arm64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- ∙ ∙ Too young, only 6 of 20 days old
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - (no link yet)
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch arm64, not running autopkgtest there
- Not considered