The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rakudo
- Migrates after: perl6-tap-harness
- Migration status for perl6-readline (- to 0.1.5-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: perl6-readline rakudo (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/perl6-readline.html
- 54 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered