The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for php-constant-time (- to 2.3.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating php-constant-time introduces new bugs: #892587
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/php-constant-time.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 102 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered