Debci reports failed tests
unstable: fail (log)
The tests ran in 0:00:34
Last run: 2019-10-10 04:38:54 UTC
Previous status: fail
source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
- The dependencies of libpolyorb4-dev=2.11~20140418-5 cannot be satisfied in unstable on
armel, mipsel, i386, arm64, armhf, amd64, mips64el, ppc64el, and s390x
because: conflict between gnat-8 and gnat-7
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
RFA: The maintainer is looking for someone adopt this package.
The current maintainer is looking for someone who can take over
maintenance of this package. If you are interested in this
package, please consider taking it over. Alternatively you may
want to be co-maintainer in order to help the actual
maintainer. Please see bug number #834605 for more information.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for polyorb (- to 2.11~20140418-5): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating polyorb introduces new bugs: #913597
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/polyorb.html
- Additional info:
- 540 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered