7 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2018-20662: In Poppler 0.72.0, PDFDoc::setup in PDFDoc.cc allows attackers to cause a denial-of-service (application crash caused by Object.h SIGABRT, because of a wrong return value from PDFDoc::setup) by crafting a PDF file in which an xref data structure is mishandled during extractPDFSubtype processing.
- CVE-2018-18897: An issue was discovered in Poppler 0.71.0. There is a memory leak in GfxColorSpace::setDisplayProfile in GfxState.cc, as demonstrated by pdftocairo.
- CVE-2018-20650: A reachable Object::dictLookup assertion in Poppler 0.72.0 allows attackers to cause a denial of service due to the lack of a check for the dict data type, as demonstrated by use of the FileSpec class (in FileSpec.cc) in pdfdetach.
- CVE-2018-19058: An issue was discovered in Poppler 0.71.0. There is a reachable abort in Object.h, will lead to denial of service because EmbFile::save2 in FileSpec.cc lacks a stream check before saving an embedded file.
- CVE-2017-14617: In Poppler 0.59.0, a floating point exception occurs in the ImageStream class in Stream.cc, which may lead to a potential attack when handling malicious PDF files.
- CVE-2018-20481: XRef::getEntry in XRef.cc in Poppler 0.72.0 mishandles unallocated XRef entries, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer dereference) via a crafted PDF document, when XRefEntry::setFlag in XRef.h is called from Parser::makeStream in Parser.cc.
- CVE-2017-14929: In Poppler 0.59.0, memory corruption occurs in a call to Object::dictLookup() in Object.h after a repeating series of Gfx::display, Gfx::go, Gfx::execOp, Gfx::opFill, Gfx::doPatternFill, Gfx::doTilingPatternFill and Gfx::drawForm calls (aka a Gfx.cc infinite loop), a different vulnerability than CVE-2017-14519.