Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package is severely out of date with respect to the Debian Policy.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
- Migration status for prctl (- to 1.6-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating prctl introduces new bugs: #934482
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by khalid
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/prctl.html
- 2184 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered