The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for prokka (- to 1.14.5+dfsg-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/prokka.html
- Additional info:
- uninstallable on arch arm64, not running autopkgtest there
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 79 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered