source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
Debci reports failed tests
unstable: fail (log)
The tests ran in 0:00:21
Last run: 2022-04-18T00:58:38.000Z
Previous status: None
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migration status for pwntools (- to 4.8.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ pwntools unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: python3-unicorn
- ∙ ∙ missing build on all
- ∙ ∙ arch:all not built yet, autopkgtest delayed
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/pwntools.html
- ∙ ∙ 21 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered