A new upstream version is available: 0.9.3
A new upstream version 0.9.3 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 20-day delay is over.
- Migration status for py3exiv2 (- to 0.7.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by metal
- blocked by freeze: is not in testing
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/py3exiv2.html
- 111 days old (needed 20 days)
- Not considered