The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.1 instead of
- Migration status for python-static3 (- to 0.7.0-6): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating python-static3 introduces new bugs: #950065
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by hpfn, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/python-static3.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 708 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered