1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 1959
A new upstream version 1959 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.1 instead of
- Migrates after: pytorch
- Migration status for pytorch-audio (- to 0.7.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- ∙ ∙ python3-torchaudio/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ python3-torchaudio/arm64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ python3-torchaudio/ppc64el has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ python3-torchaudio/s390x has unsatisfiable dependency
- ∙ ∙ Updating pytorch-audio would introduce bugs in testing: #1008922
- ∙ ∙ Rejected due to piuparts regression - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/pytorch-audio.html
- ∙ ∙ Build-Depends(-Arch): pytorch-audio pytorch
- Additional info:
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch arm64, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch ppc64el, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ uninstallable on arch s390x, not running autopkgtest there
- ∙ ∙ 602 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered