The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for qstat (- to 2.15-5): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating qstat introduces new bugs: #957726
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/q/qstat.html
- 354 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered