The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: r-cran-proc
- Migrates after: r-base
- Migration status for r-cran-caret (6.0-84-2 to 6.0-85+dfsg-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Build-Depends(-Arch): r-cran-caret r-cran-proc (not considered)
- Depends: r-cran-caret r-cran-proc (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/r-cran-caret.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 9 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered