This package will soon be part of the auto-openssl transition. You might want to ensure that your package is ready for it.
You can probably find supplementary information in the
archives or in the corresponding
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: r-base
- Migration status for r-cran-openssl (1.4.3+dfsg-2 to 1.4.5+dfsg-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Depends: r-cran-openssl r-base (not considered)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/r-cran-openssl.html
- autopkgtest for r-cran-openssl/1.4.5+dfsg-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 2 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered