The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: glibc
- Migrates after: r-base
- Migration status for r-cran-tzdb (- to 0.1.2-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Depends: r-cran-tzdb glibc (not considered)
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: r-cran-tzdb r-base
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/r-cran-tzdb.html
- 9 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered