The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status for regripper (- to 3.0~git20210405.05ef957+dfsg1-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by hertzog, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/regripper.html
- autopkgtest for regripper/3.0~git20210405.05ef957+dfsg1-1: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armhf: Pass, i386: Pass, ppc64el: Pass
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 54 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered