6 issues skipped by the security teams:
- CVE-2016-6348: JacksonJsonpInterceptor in RESTEasy might allow remote attackers to conduct a cross-site script inclusion (XSSI) attack.
- CVE-2016-7050: SerializableProvider in RESTEasy in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux HPC Node 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 7 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary code.
- CVE-2016-6347: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in the default exception handler in RESTEasy allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2016-6346: RESTEasy enables GZIPInterceptor, which allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via unspecified vectors.
- CVE-2016-6345: RESTEasy allows remote authenticated users to obtain sensitive information by leveraging "insufficient use of random values" in async jobs.