A new upstream version is available: 1.49.0
A new upstream version 1.49.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: ruby-aws-sdk-core
- Migrates after: ruby-aws-sdk-kms
- Migration status for ruby-aws-sdk-s3 (- to 1.48.0-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: ruby-aws-sdk-s3 ruby-aws-sdk-core (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/ruby-aws-sdk-s3.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 34 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered