The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Blocked by: gem2deb
- Migration status for ruby-magic (0.2.9-1 to 0.2.9-2): Waiting for another item to be ready to migrate (no action required now - check later)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): ruby-magic gem2deb (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/ruby-magic.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 15 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered