source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status for rust-aes-soft (- to 0.3.3-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- rust-aes-soft unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: librust-block-cipher-trait-0.6+default-dev
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by firstname.lastname@example.org
- uninstallable on arch amd64, autopkgtest delayed there
- Additional info:
- librust-aes-soft-dev/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: librust-block-cipher-trait-0.6+default-dev
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-aes-soft.html
- 20 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered