The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migrates after: rust-subtle
- Migration status for rust-crypto-mac (- to 0.7.0-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by sylvestre
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-crypto-mac.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 26 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered