source package has 1 unsatisfiable build dependency
1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 0.10.1
A new upstream version 0.10.1 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-darling-core
- Migration status for rust-darling-macro (- to 0.9.0-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-darling-macro rust-darling-core (not considered)
- Depends: rust-darling-macro rust-darling-core (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-darling-macro.html
- 76 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered