The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-git2
- Migrates after: rust-url
- Migration status for rust-git2-curl (0.8.1-1 to 0.11.0-2): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: rust-git2-curl rust-git2 (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-git2-curl.html
- 10 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered