1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 10-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.3.0 instead of
- 24 days old (10 needed)
- librust-gumdrop-dev/amd64 unsatisfiable Depends: librust-gumdrop-derive-0.5+default-dev
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-gumdrop.html
- uninstallable on arch amd64, autopkgtest delayed there
- rust-gumdrop unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: librust-gumdrop-derive-0.5+default-dev
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (please contact debian-release if update is needed)
- Not considered