The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.6.0 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-csv
- Migrates after: rust-statistical
- Migration status for rust-hyperfine (- to 1.12.0-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-hyperfine rust-csv (not considered)
- Invalidated by build-dependency
- Build-Depends(-Arch): rust-hyperfine rust-statistical
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-hyperfine.html
- 49 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered