A new upstream version is available: 0.3.6
A new upstream version 0.3.6 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 2-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for rust-miniz-oxide (- to 0.3.5-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch amd64 binaries uploaded by infinity0
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-miniz-oxide.html
- Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
- 65 days old (needed 2 days)
- Not considered