Debci reports failed tests
unstable: fail (log)
The tests ran in 0:02:39
Last run: 2019-10-15 12:19:47 UTC
Previous status: fail
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable dependency. Check status below.
- Blocked by: rust-proc-macro2
- Migrates after: rust-quote, rust-syn
- Migration status for rust-no-panic (0.1.6-1 to 0.1.11-1): BLOCKED: Cannot migrate due to another item, which is blocked (please check which dependencies are stuck)
- Issues preventing migration:
- Invalidated by dependency
- Depends: rust-no-panic rust-proc-macro2 (not considered)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-no-panic.html
- 56 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered