1 binary package has unsatisfiable dependencies
A new upstream version is available: 0.3.0
A new upstream version 0.3.0 is available, you should consider packaging it.
The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
piuparts found (un)installation error(s)
Piuparts stresses package installation, uninstallation, upgrade, ... While doing such tests, one or more errors were found for the following suites:
You should fix them.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.5.0 instead of
- Migration status for rust-num-bigint (- to 0.2.6-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/amd64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/arm64 has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/armel has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/armhf has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/i386 has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/mips64el has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/mipsel has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/ppc64el has unsatisfiable dependency
- librust-num-bigint+quickcheck-macros-dev/s390x has unsatisfiable dependency
- Additional info:
- Cannot be tested by piuparts (not a blocker) - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-num-bigint.html
- uninstallable on arch amd64, not running autopkgtest there
- uninstallable on arch arm64, not running autopkgtest there
- uninstallable on arch armhf, not running autopkgtest there
- uninstallable on arch i386, not running autopkgtest there
- 181 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered