The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.1 instead of
- Migrates after: rust-num-traits
- Migration status for rust-num-rational (0.2.1-2 to 0.2.2-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- rust-num-rational unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on i386: librust-num-traits-0.2+std-dev (>= 0.2.7-~~)
- rust-num-rational unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on i386: librust-num-traits-0.2-dev (>= 0.2.7-~~)
- missing build on i386
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-num-rational.html
- 118 days old (needed 5 days)
- Not considered