The package has not entered testing even though the delay is over
The package has not entered testing even though the 5-day delay is over.
Standards version of the package is outdated.
The package should be updated to follow the last version of Debian Policy
(Standards-Version 4.4.0 instead of
- Migrates after: rust-num-traits
- 11 days old (5 needed)
- missing build on i386: librust-num-rational+bigint-dev, librust-num-rational+bigint-std-dev, librust-num-rational+default-dev, librust-num-rational+i128-dev, librust-num-rational+num-bigint-dev, librust-num-rational+serde-dev, librust-num-rational+std-dev, librust-num-rational-dev (from 0.2.1-2)
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/r/rust-num-rational.html
- rust-num-rational unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on i386: librust-num-traits-0.2+std-dev (>= 0.2.7-~~)
- rust-num-rational unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on i386: librust-num-traits-0.2-dev (>= 0.2.7-~~)
- Not considered